Yeast-free muffins, the step-by-step recipe to prepare them in no time
Yeast-free muffins, here's one prescription quick and easy to prepare tasty and crunchy focaccia in no time. Perfect for those who suffer from food intolerances to yeasts, they are also an excellent ploy for one snack alternative or if, for example, you have run out of bread for dinner.
To be prepared with unrefined flours, the yeast-free scones can also be modified according to your personal tastes by adding, for example, a handful of fennel seeds to the dough.
- 60 gr of type 2 flour
- 240 grams of re-milled semolina flour
- 200 grams of water
- 40 gr of extra virgin olive oil
- 6 gr of salt
- extra extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
4 people to
How to prepare yeast-free scones: procedure
- Unire in a bowl the flours and salt and mix them together,
- add then water and start kneading,
- to incorporate then also the oil and continue to knead vigorously until the mixture is no longer sticky,
- divide now the dough in parts of equal weight,
- working each piece of dough with your hands thus forming scones that have a thickness of about one centimeter,
- place the scones on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and brush the surface with oil.
- Bake and bake in a hot oven at 200 ° for about twenty minutes or until completely golden.
- Cooking when finished, remove from the oven and cool the yeast-free scones on a wire rack,
- one time cold can be served.
Yeast-free scones will keep their fragrance for a few hours, so they are not suitable for long-term storage and we also advise against freezing.
You may be interested in other yeast-free recipes for bread, buns and creakers