Quinoa and cauliflower meatballs with chia seeds and turmeric, the vegetarian recipe for a nutritious and tasty second course that will make the whole family happy
Quinoa and cauliflower meatballs with chia seeds and turmeric, here she is prescription of a vegetarian main course super nutritious and tasty, perfect for serving vegetables even to the little ones of the house.
To be served hot, with a good seasonal side dish, these vegetable meatballs are baked in the oven without added fats and do not contain lactose.
An easy dish to make to make the whole family happy. Depending on your taste, you can vary the recipe by eliminating, for example, turmeric and adding other seeds with those of flax or sunflower.
- 1,6 kg of cauliflower
- 100 grams of quinoa
- 1 medium egg
- 60 gr of breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- Salt to taste
- chia seeds to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
for 4 people
How to prepare cauliflower and quinoa meatballs with chia seeds and turmeric: procedure
- To clean and wash the cauliflower, then boil it in plenty of salted water,
- e when it is easily pierced with a fork, drain it and put it in a large bowl,
- rinse the quinoa under running water and cook it in water for the time indicated on the package,
- crush the cauliflower with a fork and add it to the quinoa,
- mix them together and add the rest of the ingredients,
- knead mixing everything and with the palms of the hands form the meatballs,
- lay them down in a baking tray lined with parchment paper e
- cook in a hot oven at 200 ° for about twenty minutes or in any case until golden brown,
- a when cooked, remove from the oven e
- to serve still hot.
You might be interested in others as well
- recipes with cauliflower
- recipes with quinoa
- recipes with chia seeds
- vegetable meatball recipes