White courgette parmigiana, the light recipe to prepare one of the best known variations of the classic eggplant parmigiana. A summer and fresh vegetarian second course that can also be served in convenient single portions and that, of course, will make the whole family happy.
White courgette parmigiana, recipe light to prepare one of the best known variations of the classic eggplant parmigiana. A summer and fresh vegetarian second course that can also be served in convenient single portions and that, of course, will make the whole family happy.
To make it lighter and shorten preparation times, we have avoided grilling or frying the zucchini previously, alternating them with tomatoes and other ingredients. If you prefer, you can eventually grill the courgettes a little in advance.
The only step from which you will not be able to avoid, in order not to alter the success of the recipe, is to drain the mozzarella and tomatoes well; in fact you will have to slice them and wait for them to lose some of their water.
- 800 gr of courgettes
- 600 gr of tomatoes
- 400 grams of mozzarella
- basil to taste
- Salt to taste
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- grated vegetable parmesan to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
4 people to
How to prepare the white zucchini parmigiana: procedure
- lavare basil, courgettes and tomatoes,
- cut thinly sliced the mozzarella and tomatoes and place them separately in the colander to drain them as much as possible,
- meantime trim the courgettes and slice them finely.
- When the tomatoes and mozzarella have lost a little water, grease the bottom of a baking dish with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, and cover its bottom with the courgettes,
- cover up with tomatoes and then stratify alternating between them also mozzarella and basil, completing the preparation of the dish with a last layer of zucchini, if desired, you can also add grated cheese and a little salt on each layer,
- sprinkle the vegetable parmesan on the surface and drizzle with a drizzle of oil,
- to prepare the single-portion zucchini parmigiana will have to be followed the same procedure, but assembling it with the help of a coppapasta
- bake in a hot oven and cook at 200 ° for about twenty minutes, then pass under the grill at maximum power for about four minutes.
- Cooking when finished, take the white zucchini parmigiana out of the oven and let it rest for at least ten minutes before serving,
- to remove the single portions from the pastry rings it will be useful to trim the internal contour with the blade of a knife and then remove the circle delicately, being careful not to burn yourself.
- The white zucchini parmigiana it can also be served at room temperature.
How to preserve the white zucchini parmigiana:
If the white zucchini parmigiana is left over, it can be kept in the refrigerator covered with cling film and must be consumed within the next day after having allowed it to cool a little.
You may also be interested in others
- variants and recipes of zucchini parmigiana
- Parmesan eggplant recipes
- second courses with courgettes
- recipes of vegetarian main courses
- recipes with zucchini