Mozzarella stuffed with peppers is a tasty and easy to make summer recipe. Fresh and colorful, it does not require cooking and is therefore also suitable for being prepared and consumed in the hottest hours of the day.
La mozzarella stuffed with peppers is a tasty summer recipe and easy to prepare. Fresh and colorful, it does not require cooking and is therefore also suitable for being prepared and consumed in the hottest hours of the day.
In this recipe, in fact, i peppers are used raw and their crunchy texture contrasts perfectly with the softness of mozzarella. This also guarantees to fully assimilate all their properties, vitamins C and B, mineral salts and antioxidants during cooking, in fact they usually disperse in large part. It will obviously be appropriate to employ organic peppers or in any case of a certain origin and that they are fresh, very firm and free of wrinkles or dents.
A good extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt season this vegetarian dish, enhancing the delicate and tantalizing flavor of mozzarella and pepper. Perfect for young and old, pepper stuffed mozzarella can be served as second dish or even like appetizer.
- 4 mozzarella yes 125 gr
- 150 gr red and yellow peppers already clean
- Salt to taste
- extra virgin olive oilo q.b.
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
for 4 people
Procedure for the mozzarella stuffed with peppers:
- lavare peppers, remove the filaments and seeds placed inside them and cut them into small cubes.
- Sever now the cap of the mozzarella and very gently dig it inside, being careful not to break it,
- reverse the mozzarella just emptied to drain it,
- meantime also cut the freshly extracted mozzarella into cubes and add it to the peppers in a bowl.
- Season then with oil and salt and fill the previously emptied mozzarella with these.
- Mozzarella stuffed with peppers must be served and consumed immediately.
- Other recipes with peppers
- Summer salad recipes