Chocolate truffles, the step by step recipe to prepare them soft and tasty
Chocolate truffles How tasty! There prescription of these delicious single-portion sweets it is really very simple to make; to be served at the end of the meal with coffee, these small delights are also excellent to be consumed as a snack together with tea and herbal teas.
The texture of our chocolate truffles is soft, almost velvety, and their flavor is sweet, not cloying and with a slight cinnamon aroma. These treats they have no seasonality, they do not need cooking, they are ready in a few minutes and also they can also be prepared in advance.
Ingredients for 22 chocolate truffles
- 250 grams of mascarpone
- 100 gr of dry biscuits
- 20 grams of cocoa powder
- ground cinnamon to taste
- additional bitter cocoa to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
6 people to
How to prepare chocolate truffles: procedure
- Crumble the cookies very finely,
- in a terrine mix the mascarpone with cinnamon and cocoa,
- add then the crumbled biscuits and mix, mixing all the ingredients well.
- To take pieces of dough and rolling them on the palm of the hand to form the truffles,
- cover them with cocoa, put them in a tray or in paper cups
- put them away in the refrigerator until ready to serve.