Zucchini burger, here is the recipe for a really tasty summer vegan second course
- Hamburger Zucchini are a second vegan dish really tasty. To be prepared in a short time, the zucchini burgers can also be served as cold dish.
Based on seasonal vegetables e buckwheat flour, zucchini burgers are gluten free and therefore they are perfect to be served even to those who have intolerances or are celiac. The preparation of the zucchini burgers is really very simple, after having finely chopped the zucchini, mix with the buckwheat flour and the oil; this soft compound can then be cooked in a pan or it can also be baked in the oven.
Served with a good side dish based on seasonal vegetables, this one summer recipe will surely delight the whole family and if you have to prepare some pasti take away do not hesitate to put the zucchini burgers in a bun, the result will surely satisfy you.
- 1,5 kg of zucchini
- 6 stalks of chives
- 4oo gr of buckwheat flour
- 30 gr of extra virgin olive oil
- 20 gr of salt
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
for 4 people
How to make zucchini burgers:
- lavare courgettes and chive stalks.
- Sever the ends of the courgettes and cut them into pieces, then place them in a food processor and blend them together with the chives to obtain a soft puree.
- Mix in a bowl the buckwheat flour with the zucchini puree,
- to incorporate therefore also the oil and the salt.
- In a pan non-stick, greased with a little oil if necessary, spoonfuls of dough,
- cook for a few minutes then gently turn the burgers and cook the other side for a few minutes.
- Continuation in this way until the dough is finished or it can be cooked in a hot oven at 180 ° until golden brown.
- Cooking when finished, serve immediately or let it cool and serve at room temperature.
How to store zucchini burgers:
Zucchini burgers can be stored in the refrigerator for a couple of days as long as they are placed in special airtight containers.Ilaria Zizza For other veggie burger recipes, see also:
- quinoa burger
- tofu medallions
- Cabbage burger
- Aubergine Meatballs
- Stuffed courgettes
- Zucchini stuffed with cherry tomatoes
- Savory zucchini plumcake
- Parmesan zucchini