Meatballs with peppers, the baked recipe to prepare a very tasty vegetarian second course with an intense and delicate flavor at the same time. These vegetable meatballs that remain crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside can also be served at temperature even as an aperitif or buffet finger food.
Meatballs of peppers, prescription baked to prepare a vegetarian main course very tasty with an intense and delicate flavor at the same time. These vegetable meatballs that remain crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside can also be served at temperature even as an aperitif or buffet finger food.
The dough is prepared with stale bread, eggs and peppers previously cooked in a pan and flavored with garlic, capers and apple cider vinegar; moreover, the calories of our pepperoni meatballs are reduced thanks to cooking in the oven.
- 500 gr of red and yellow peppers
- 1 clove of garlic
- 10 capers under salt
- 30 ml of apple cider vinegar
- 120 ml of water
- 300 grams of stale bread
- 2 eggs
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Salt to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
4 people to
How to prepare the pepperoni meatballs: procedure
- lavare the peppers, cut the stalk, remove the seeds and the white filaments placed inside and cut them into small pieces,
- to clean garlic, rinse the capers and cut both finely,
- to merge all in a pan with the oil and brown,
- vanish with the vinegar and after a few minutes adjust the salt and add the water,
- continue to cook, stirring occasionally until the cooking sauce is almost completely consumed.
- To put the bread soaked in a bowl full of water and, when absorbing it has doubled its volume, squeeze it, crumble it and put it in a large bowl,
- add then the warm peppers and the eggs,
- knead and form meatballs with your palms,
- lay them down on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, oil them on the surface with oil e
- cook in a hot oven at 200 ° for about twenty minutes, taking care to turn on the grill for four minutes of cooking.
- Cooking when finished, remove from the oven immediately e
- to serve hot and room temperature peppers meatballs.
You may also be interested in others:
- recipes with peppers
- vegetable meatball recipes
- recipes of vegetarian main courses