Savory pie with Brussels sprouts, here is the vegetarian recipe for a very tasty single dish of the season, excellent for making the most hated vegetable par excellence pleasant for children.
Savory pie with Brussels sprouts, here she is prescription vegetarian for a single dish very tasty in season, excellent for making the most hated vegetable par excellence pleasant to children. Easy to prepare, it can be served either hot or at room temperature, making it perfect also to be consumed during the working lunch break.
The savory pie with Brussels sprouts is made with broken pasta all'olio, therefore, it does not need rest times during its preparation and this will allow you to better manage your free time.
Ingredients for a crust mold with removable bottom having a diameter of 20 cm
- 1 stick of shortcrust pastry
- 400 gr of Brussels sprouts already cleaned
- 125 grams of mozzarella
- 2 eggs
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Salt to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
4 people to
How to prepare tsalted vegetable garden with Brussels sprouts: method
- Cook the steamed sprouts for about eight / ten minutes, cut them into small pieces and put them to cool,
- meantime drain the mozzarella and cut it into small pieces,
- pave now with a rolling pin the shortcrust pastry, line the mold with parchment paper and
- lay down inside the freshly flattened pasta e
- with the remainder dough also form the edge.
- Season now the Brussels sprouts with mozzarella, oil and salt e
- put them in the mold lined with the brisée,
- break the eggs, beat them and pour them into the cake, taking care to sprinkle them evenly and decorate the surface of the savory cake with any leftover shortcrust pastry.
- Bake and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about forty minutes,
- cooking when finished, remove from the oven and
- let it cool down for about ten minutes before turning it out.
How to store the savory pie with Brussels sprouts:
The sprout pie with Brussels can be stored in the refrigerator for a couple of days as long as it is covered with cling film.
You may also be interested in other recipes to make brussel sprouts tastier or other recipes of quiches and winter quiches