Bulgur veggie burgers, here is the step by step recipe to prepare and serve them accompanied by a delicious dried tomato pesto.
Vegetable hamburger in bulgur, here she is prescription step by step to prepare and serve them accompanied by a tasty treat Sun-Dried Tomatoes "Pesto. The delicate taste, enhanced by a slight note of smoked paprika, of these cruelty free medallions, in fact, goes well with the decisive and captivating flavor of the cherry tomato cream.
To be prepared in complete tranquility, even by dividing the process into various steps, the burgers can be cooked in advance and enjoyed both hot and at room temperature. Therefore perfect to be eaten even outside the home and to fill vegetarian sandwiches.
- 500 grams of potatoes
- 120 gr of bulgur
- 250 ml of water
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 120 gr of dried tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- 5 gr of sliced almonds
- 25 gr of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
per 8 hamburger
How to prepare the hveggie burgers of bulgur and potatoes with dried tomato pesto: method
- To put the dried tomatoes soaked in warm water for about ten minutes, then combine the drained dried tomatoes, the peeled garlic, the almonds, the twenty-five grams of oil, a pinch of salt and chop the everything.
- Boil the potatoes until they are easily skewered with a fork, then remove them from the water, peel them and pass them in a potato masher,
- meantime put the bulgur in a pot together with the two hundred and fifty ml of water, bring to a boil and cover with a lid, put the heat to low and cook for ten minutes, then turn off the stove to let it rest for five minutes, after which shell it with a fork.
- Unire then the mashed potatoes and the burgur in a large bowl,
- iniziare to knead with water-moistened hands, add the paprika and salt and continue to knead.
- Lining a pan with parchment paper and with the help of a pastry cutter form the burgers inside, brush them on the surface with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and bake them in a hot oven at 160 ° for about fifteen minutes,
- when the bulgur and potato veggie burgers will be cooked, they can be served both hot and cold as long as they are served with the dried tomato pesto previously prepared.
You may be interested in other recipes for veggie burgers, other recipes for tasty and easy to prepare vegan main courses or other recipes with bulgur.