Whipped shortcrust pastry, the recipe to prepare it with not very refined ingredients and make genuine, crumbly and fast biscuits yourself
Whipped shortcrust pastry, prescription with not very refined ingredients to prepare a delicious pastry base for biscuits or crumbly pies, an alternative to the classic shortcrust pastry. Smooth and without lumps, it lends itself well to making delicious cookies to be served at the time of you, but also for soft and quick pies to be made at the last minute.
After having worked it with the electric whisk, or with the planetary mixer, the whipped pastry must be dosed with a pastry bag or with a cookie shooters.
Our recipe does not need rest times and cooking must be quick: the pastry, in fact, will only have to brown on the surface. If you like, you can also decorate it with melted chocolate, dried fruit in grains or with homemade candied fruit.
- 300 1 grams of flour
- 180 gr of ointment butter
- 70 gr of brown sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 50 grams of dark chocolate
- Preparation Time: 40 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Rest time: -
- Dose: for 4 people
- difficulty: low
How to prepare the whipped pastry: procedure
- To put the butter with the sugar in a large bowl and start working them together with the electric whisk, or with the planetary mixer, until you get a cream,
- add the eggs, taking care to insert them one at a time and to absorb the first egg before adding the second,
- add now the salt and then incorporate the flour a little at a time,
- transfer shortcrust pastry mounted in a pastry bag with a star nozzle or in a cookie cutter e
- inside of a dripping pan lined with parchment paper to form the biscuits,
- bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° and bake for about fifteen minutes or in any case until the biscuits are golden on the surface,
- cooking when finished, take them out of the oven and let them cool.
- A Once cold, decorate them with melted chocolate in a bain-marie, place them on a sheet of aluminum foil and wait for the chocolate to solidify again.
How to store whipped shortcrust cookies
I whipped shortcrust biscuits, if placed in special tin boxes or in airtight food containers, they will remain fragrant as if they were freshly baked for two / three days.
Others may also interest you:
- recipes and variations of shortcrust pastry
- shortbread cookie recipes
- butter cookie recipes
- shortbread recipe with chocolate glaze