Timbale of pasta and broccoli, the recipe for a tasty and nutritious baked first course
Timbale of pasta and broccoli, prescription for a vegetarian first course tasty and nutritious in season.
Excellent fresh from the oven, it can also be consumed at room temperature. For a version cruelty free of our timbale of pasta and broccoli it is possible to replace the vegetable cheese with flakes of yeast.
- 1 Kg of broccoli
- 320 gr of pasta
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 100 gr of grated vegetable parmesan
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Salt to taste
- additional vegetable parmesan to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
4 people to
How to prepare the timbale of pasta and broccoli: procedure
- lavare the broccoli, divide them into florets and boil them in boiling salted water until they are easily skewered with a fork,
- meantime put the oil and the peeled garlic cloves in a very large pan,
- when the broccoli will be cooked remove them from the water with a slotted spoon and put them in the pan,
- in water when the broccoli is cooked, now cook the pasta and in the meantime, sauté the broccoli, crushing them to form almost a puree.
- When the pasta will be almost al dente, drain it and season it with the broccoli and cheese,
- put all in a lightly oiled baking dish,
- sprinkle on the surface with more cheese and bake in a hot oven at 180 ° for about twenty-five minutes or in any case until a delicious crust forms on the surface.
- Cooking when finished, take out and serve the timbale of pasta and broccoli both hot and lukewarm.
How to preserve the timbale of pasta and broccoli:
Should the timbale of pasta and broccoli be left over, it can be stored in the refrigerator in special airtight containers for a couple of days.
You may also be interested in other broccoli recipes, other baked pasta recipes or the eggplant timbale recipe