Spelled soup with broccoli, the recipe (vegan) to prepare it
Spelled soup with broccoli, a tasty and quick-to-prepare (vegan) recipe. Rich in fiber, mineral salts and vitamins, it will be a real cure-all to eat it hot in the evening after returning from work.
To be prepared with fresh seasonal vegetables, the spelled and broccoli soup is prepared in less than forty-five minutes and can also be cooked in advance; in this way you can better organize your free time and at mealtimes just reheat it before serving.
- 200 grams of spelled
- 500 grams of broccoli
- 300 grams of potatoes
- 3 ripe cherry tomatoes
- 1 carrot
- 1 red onion
- Salt to taste
- water to taste
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
4 people to
- Rinse spelled under running water,
- to peel onion and carrot, cut them finely and put them in a large pot together with the oil,
- to wash the broccoli, cut them into florets and cut their stem into small pieces,
- skin the potatoes and cut them into cubes of equal size,
- brown just the onion and carrot and add the broccoli and potatoes,
- brown still mixing,
- Than we add the spelled, cover with water and season with salt,
- lead to the boil and cook for about twenty / twenty-five minutes, stirring often,
- cooking when finished, serve and serve the spelled and broccoli soup hot.
Once cold, the spelled and broccoli soup can be stored in airtight containers and can be stored in the refrigerator for a couple of days.
You may also be interested in other recipes for winter soups, other recipes with broccoli or the spelled recipe with Romanesco broccoli