Spelled soup with broccoli, the recipe (vegan) to prepare it
Spelled soup with broccoli, a tasty and quick-to-prepare (vegan) recipe. Rich in fiber, mineral salts and vitamins, it will be a real cure-all to eat it hot in the evening after returning from work.
To be prepared with fresh seasonal vegetables, the spelled and broccoli soup is prepared in less than forty-five minutes and can also be cooked in advance; in this way you can better organize your free time and at mealtimes just reheat it before serving.
- 200 grams of spelled
- 500 grams of broccoli
- 300 grams of potatoes
- 3 ripe cherry tomatoes
- 1 carrot
- 1 red onion
- Salt to taste
- water to taste
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
4 people to
How to prepare spelled and broccoli soup: procedure
- Rinse spelled under running water,
- to peel onion and carrot, cut them finely and put them in a large pot together with the oil,
- to wash the broccoli, cut them into florets and cut their stem into small pieces,
- skin the potatoes and cut them into cubes of equal size,
- brown just the onion and carrot and add the broccoli and potatoes,
- brown still mixing,
- Than we add the spelled, cover with water and season with salt,
- lead to the boil and cook for about twenty / twenty-five minutes, stirring often,
- cooking when finished, serve and serve the spelled and broccoli soup hot.
How to store spelled and broccoli soup:
Once cold, the spelled and broccoli soup can be stored in airtight containers and can be stored in the refrigerator for a couple of days.
You may also be interested in other recipes for winter soups, other recipes with broccoli or the spelled recipe with Romanesco broccoli