The step by step recipe of roasted peppers and the tricks to clean them quickly and easily once cookedThe step by step recipe of roasted peppers and the tricks to clean them quickly and easily once cooked
I roasted peppers I'm a culinary preparation typical of the summer. In fact, in the summer months we find these colorful and delicious vegetables at our disposal on the fruit and vegetable counters.
Rich in vitamin C, mineral salts and low in calories, peppers can be eaten both raw and cooked. Certainly one of the best known and most appreciated recipes is that of roasted peppers.
Roasted peppers when seasoned with oil and salt can be served on the table as boundary, or they can be used as an ingredient for making other recipes.
The preparation of roasted peppers is really simple and with our method you will get excellent results with minimum effort. In fact, we advise you to cook the peppers in the oven in order to obtain a faster and more homogeneous cooking of the vegetable, and when cooked, it will be useful to put the peppers in a food sachet to facilitate cleaning. be really annoying.
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 Red pepper
- 1 green pepper.
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- sale qb
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
for 4 people
How to make roasted peppers:
- lavare the peppers and cut off the stalk,
- cut them in two parts and remove any seeds and white filaments placed inside.
- Lining a baking tray with parchment paper and place the peppers inside, taking care not to overlap them and place them with the outside facing up.
- Cook them in a hot oven at 200 ° for about forty minutes or in any case until the surface of the peppers is wrinkled.
- Cooking when finished, place the peppers in a food bag, close it and wait for the vegetables to cool.
- When the peppers will be cold, remove the peel and proceed following the instructions of the chosen recipe.
- Or reduce them into strips and dress them with extra virgin olive oil and salt, and if you like you can also add cherry tomatoes and black olives
- Sweet and sour yellow peppers
- Fettuccine with pepper cream with parsley and tomato
- Peppers stuffed with millet and turmeric