Salads of potatoes and green beans, a colorful and nutritious cold dish. Here is the step by step recipe to prepare it. To be served strictly cold, the potato salad is to be prepared with only seasonal spring and summer vegetables.In this version based on potatoes, green beans and cherry tomatoes, it becomes one filling and complete dish from a nutritional point of view, therefore it can also be served as single dish. Very versatile and customizable, this salad cold it can also be included among antipasti obviously serving it in single portions, or it can also be inserted between the food of a cold buffet.
THEpotato salad it can also be enriched with other ingredients, cucumbers, olives and various seeds go well with potatoes and green beans.
Another point in favor of this dish is certainly its preparation, it can in fact be managed comfortably according to personal commitments, perhaps boiling the green beans and potatoes in advance.
Also perfect for yours meals outside the home, potato salad can also be eaten on the beach, the important thing is that cooler bags are used for its transport to keep it cool.
- 500 gr of green beans
- 860 grams of yellow-fleshed potatoes
- 300 gr of cherry tomatoes
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Salt to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
for 4 people
How to prepare the potato and green bean salad:
- lavare and clean the green beans,
- Than we bring a pot full of water to a boil and boil the green beans with it until they break easily with a fork,
- cooking when finished, drain and cool the beans under running water and let them drain.
- lavare potatoes,
- ask them in a pan full of cold water, bring to a boil
- and cook until the potatoes are easily skewered with the tines of a fork.
- Cooking remove the potatoes from the water and let them cool, then peel them and cut them into pieces.
- lavare now the tomatoes and slice them.
- Unire green beans, potatoes and tomatoes in a large bowl,
- season with extra virgin olive oil and salt and mix to mix everything.
- The salad of potatoes can be served immediately, but if left to rest for a few hours it will be even tastier.
How to store potato and green bean salad:
The potato salad can be stored in the refrigerator in special airtight containers for a couple of days.
You may be interested in other variations of potato salad or other recipes with potatoes:
- Spring potato salad
- Potatoes: 15 easy recipes from appetizer to dessert
- Baked potatoes: the secret to making them golden and crunchy
- Summer salads: 20 recipes