Peach and avocado ice cream, the all-vegetable recipe to prepare it at home without an ice cream maker and without added sugars.
Fish and avocado gelato, prescription all vegetable to prepare it at home without ice cream maker e with no added sugar.
Is it difficult to prepare an ice cream at home without an ice cream maker? Absolutely no!
You will simply have to be careful to mix it often in order to break the ice crystals that will inevitably form in the freezing phase. What you will need is a steel container, preferably low and rectangular, and a good food processor or blender.
Usually you will have to work the fruit mixture every half hour but depending on the freezer at your disposal this time can last up to about an hour.
- 400 g of peaches already cleaned
- 320 gr of already cleaned avocado
- 36 grams of lemon juice
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
4 people to
How to make peach and avocado ice cream: procedure
- lavare and peel the peach and avocado and cut them into small pieces,
put them in a food processor and also add the filtered lemon juice,
- Than we work everything with the blades until it forms a smooth and velvety puree.
- Transfer it in a steel container and place in the freezer,
- after half an hour to take it back, e
- working the mixture again to break the ice crystals,
- continue in this way until the ice cream is whipped and has assumed its classic consistency; this time frame will last approximately five hours.
- Once ready, the peach and avocado ice cream can be enjoyed immediately.
How to store peach and avocado ice cream:
The peach and avocado ice cream must always be placed in the freezer, if it freezes too much, it can be defrosted a little at room temperature, worked again in the food processor and consumed; alternatively you can keep it in the freezer already portioned so as not to defrost it all.
You might be interested in others as well
- ice cream recipes without ice cream maker
- recipes with peaches
- recipes with avocado