Sandwiches for burgers, here is the recipe (vegan) to prepare the so-called "burger bans" at home, soft and fragrant just like the packaged ones or the best burgers. Mixed with not very refined ingredients and brewer's yeast, these sandwiches are also very digestible, thanks to the long leavening.
Panini per hamburger, here is the recipe (vegan) to prepare the so-called "burger buns“, Soft and fragrant just like the packaged ones or the best hamburgeries. Mixed with not very refined ingredients and brewer's yeast, these sandwiches are also very digestible, thanks to the long leavening.
These soft sandwiches are generally prepared with a mixture of flour, sugar, butter, milk and eggs; the consistency of the dough is completely different from the classic bread dough but it is still easy to work.
Our burger buns recipe does not include the use of ingredients of animal origin and is therefore suitable for those who follow a cruelty free diet or have food intolerances towards egg or milk proteins.
To color the surface of our sandwiches we spent a few minutes under the grill, usually this effect is given by the beaten and brushed egg yolk, but with this little trick you can omit it without any regrets.
Fragrant and greedy, they are perfect to be stuffed with vegetable burgers for all tastes
- 550 1 grams of flour
- 200 ml of vegetable milk
- 110 ml of water
- 7 grams of agave syrup
- 10 gr of salt
- 40 gr of extra virgin olive oil
- 5 grams of dehydrated brewer's yeast
- sesame seeds to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
24 hours of leavening
4 people to
How to make hambuger sandwiches: procedure
- To melt the yeast and syrup in the milk,
- put the flour in a large bowl and start kneading while adding the water slowly,
- continue to also incorporate the oil and finally the salt and knead until everything is well blended,
- transfer the mixture on a floured surface, work it again and make the pighe in three, then spread it with the fingertips giving it a rectangular shape and fold all ends inwards,
- to form a ball and put it to rise in a bowl, covered with cling film, until doubled.
- finished the first leavening put the dough on a floured pastry board, divide it into pieces of equal weight, then with the help of a veil of flour work each piece by redoing the folds and forming a ball bringing the ends down,
- put the freshly formed sandwiches on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and place them with the ends down, cover with cling film and let rise until doubled.
- Ultimate also the second leavening remove the film and let them rest for about ten minutes, then brush them on the surface with additional milk, sprinkle them with sesame and
- cook them in a hot oven at 180 ° for about half an hour and if you like, to color them on the surface, pass them in grill mode for about four minutes.
- Cooking when finished, take the burger buns out of the oven and cool on a wire rack before cutting and stuffing them.
How to store hamburger buns:
Once cold, hamburger buns can be stored in special food bags and then eaten within a couple of days, or they can be frozen and then defrosted if necessary.