Homemade hamburger buns with sourdough, here is the recipe to prepare them soft and tasty with ingredients of vegetable origin and not very refined.
Panini per hamburger homemade with sourdough, here it is prescription to prepare them soft and tasty with ingredients of vegetable origin and not very refined.
Prepared without butter or lard, these burger buns, thanks to the slow e long leavening, they are also much more digestible and you can fill them, according to your personal tastes, with vegetable burgers, seasonal vegetables and homemade sauces.
Once cooked and cooled it is also possible to freeze them in order to have a small supply to defrost if necessary.
- 400 1 grams of flour
- 140 gr of sourdough
- 60 grams of water
- 25 gr of brown sugar
- 10 gr of salt
- 80 gr of extra virgin olive oil
- 100 gr of vegetable milk
- sesame seeds to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
Approximately 18 hours of leavening
4 people to
How to make sourdough fast food sandwiches: procedure
- To put the mother yeast and the vegetable drink in a large bowl and begin to dissolve it, add the sugar and work everything until it is frothy,
- to incorporate also the flour, the oil and finally the salt and continue to knead
- to obtain a smooth and non-sticky dough, then put it on a lightly floured pastry board, flatten it with your fingertips giving it a rectangular shape and then fold the side ends inwards and then the upper and lower ends,
- to form then a ball, put it in a large bowl, cover with cling film and let it rise until doubled in volume.
- finished the first leavening divide the dough into parts of equal weight, work them so as to form many pallets e
- put them, well spaced, on a dripping pan lined with parchment paper, cover with cling film and wait for doubling again,
- over also the second leavening remove the film and let it rest for ten minutes, then brush with additional milk and garnish with sesame seeds,
- bake in a hot oven at 180 ° and cook for about half an hour,
- Than we remove from the oven and leave to cool on a wire rack.
- Once cold, stuff to taste and serve.
How to store sourdough hamburger buns:
Naturally leavened hamburger buns can be stored in special airtight containers for a couple of days or they can also be frozen.
You may also be interested in:
- Homemade hamburger buns (with brewer's yeast)
- Oil sandwiches with spelled and turmeric
- Sandwiches with walnuts
- Sandwiches with sourdough