Homemade swivels, the step by step recipe to prepare soft and delicious snacks without white sugar with not very refined ingredients
Homemade swivels, here she is prescription step by step to self-produce the tasty ones snacks bicolor without white sugar and with little refined ingredients. Prepared with agave syrup, in fact, they are soft and greedy even more than the original ones, perfect for a mid-day snack, for school recreation or even for a birthday party buffet.
A valid alternative to industrial products, these homemade snacks are very easy to prepare and are free of artificial colors, preservatives and flavors. The preparation process involves two not very long rest times, but, if you have little time available, you can prepare your swivels in several steps without giving up a good diet.
- 5 eggs (284 gr shelled)
- 120 1 grams of flour
- 60 grams of agave syrup
- 10 grams of cocoa powder
- 2 gr of cream of tartar
- 80 gr of extra dark chocolate
- homemade nutella to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
About 90 minutes in total
for 9 swivels
- Shell the eggs and put them in a bowl, add the agave syrup and start whipping, when everything becomes frothy add the flour and cream of tartar and continue to work with the whisk mixing everything,
- weigh now the mixture and, putting it in two separate bowls, divide it in half,
- e in one add the sifted cocoa and incorporate it with a spatula with circular movements from the bottom upwards so as not to disassemble it,
- lining now a rectangular pan with parchment paper, pour the dark dough in the center and level it with a spatula,
- bake in a hot oven and cook at 180 degrees for six minutes,
- Than we Remove from the oven and pour over the light dough, level it by completely covering the cocoa base, then bake again and cook for another six minutes,
- a when cooked, take the biscuit dough out of the oven and turn it over on a sheet of parchment paper, so as to have the cocoa part facing up,
- remove Gently the parchment paper, cover it with new wet parchment paper then turn it over, remove the parchment paper gently also from the white part,
- e roll the biscuit dough on itself, taking care to leave the dark part on the outside, and let it cool completely at room temperature.
- A Once cold, gently open the roll, stuff it with homemade Nutella, roll it up again, wrap it in parchment paper so that it holds the shape and place in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Passed the rest time to melt the chocolate in a bain-marie,
- riprendere the roll and cut it into slices about two and a half centimeters thick,
- Than we dip the base of the swivels in melted chocolate,
- put them in a tray with the chocolate side facing up and wait for the chocolate to solidify again (to shorten the time it will be useful to place them in the refrigerator).
- When the swivels will be ready and can be served.
The swivels, if placed in the refrigerator in special food containers, will remain fragrant for a few days, before serving them it will be advisable to let them cool for a few minutes.
You may also be interested in others:
Do-it-yourself snack recipes