Focaccia con agretti: step by step recipe to prepare it with sourdoughFocaccia with agretti prepared with surplus sourdough: the recipe step by step
La focaccia with agretti it is a very tasty leavened perfect filling to be served on different occasions. To be consumed both lukewarm and at room temperature, it is also the ideal solution for your meals away from home.
Prepared with surplus sourdough, focaccia con agretti is soft, fragrant and with an irresistibly delicate flavor. Therefore perfect for young and old, you can also flavor the filling more by adding a little pepper if obviously it will be served only to adult diners.
La preparation of focaccia with agretti it is not long, using the surplus of sourdough in fact there is no need for long leavening and in a short time therefore you will be able to churn out this delicacy.
- 300 grams of semolina flour
- 20 gr of extra virgin olive oil
- 6 gr of salt
- 100 gr of surplus of mother yeast
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- 250 gr of sour cream
- 200 grams of water
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
3 hours of leavening
4 people to
Procedure for the focaccia with agretti:
- Leek the surplus of sourdough in a large bowl, dissolve it in water and add the flour.
- knead by hand or with a mixer and then add the oil.
- Unire now also the salt and continue to knead until everything is amalgamated, form a ball, cover it with cling film and let it rise until doubled away from drafts.
- Meantime clean the agretti, wash them thoroughly and boil them in salted boiling water for about five minutes.
- Cooking drain them, let them cool and season with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
- When the dough will be leavened, oil an ovenproof dish, place three / quarters of the dough inside it and flatten it by simply spreading it with your fingers so as to cover the entire surface of the ovenproof dish used.
- Stuff then with the previously seasoned agretti.
- Smooth out now the remaining dough and lay it on the agretti, completely covering them in this way.
- Unire now the lower dough with the upper one, thus sealing the focaccia.
- Oil it on the surface and prick it with a fork to prevent it from swelling during cooking.
- Cook in a hot oven at 200 ° for about thirty minutes or in any case until golden brown.
- Cooking when finished, remove from the oven and allow the focaccia con agretti to cool before portioning and serving.