How to prepare delicious sugar-free apricot popsicles in just a few minutes, perfect as a summer snack
Fresh, tasty and thirst-quenching: popsicles are the perfect summer snack and are loved by both adults and children. If prepared with genuine and seasonal fruit, they are also a healthy and nutritious snack. Why not make them at home instead of buying them at the supermarket? Also because, you know, those on the market are often full of dyes and preservatives that are not good for our health at all. Among the most loved summer fruits we find apricots, which lend themselves as an ingredient to make excellent ice lollies. Let's find out how to prepare them in just a few minutes and without the need to use sugar!
Ingredients (for 4 popsicles)
- 200 grams of apricots (preferably organic)
- 200 ml of water
- 40 grams of agave syrup (instead of sugar)
Wash the apricots, remove the stones and cut them into pieces. Pour the water into a saucepan and add the agave syrup (alternatively you can use honey) and stir for a few minutes over low heat and then let it cool. Separately, blend the apricots to obtain a puree. Pour the compote obtained with the apricots into a bowl and add the water with the maple syrup you previously prepared. Now all that remains is to transfer everything to the popsicle molds and insert the wooden sticks. Leave them in the freezer for at least 5 hours before serving.
A tip: before consuming them you can run a little warm water on the outside of the molds in order to take them out more easily.
You can keep them in the freezer for about a month, but we are sure they will be snapped up in a few hours!
- Follow your Telegram | Instagram | Facebook | TikTok | Youtube
You might also be interested in these other popsicle recipes:
- Elderflower and Lemon Popsicles: Amaze everyone with the most refreshing recipe of the summer
- Ice creams and popsicles for dogs: 10 very easy recipes to prepare them at home
- Peach popsicles: the quick and sugar-free recipe with only 3 ingredients
- 5 natural popsicles: the best recipes for making them at home