Yeast-free pizzas, the quick recipe to prepare them fragrant and tasty
Yeast-free mini pizzas, here is the step-by-step recipe to prepare tasty and delicious mini margherita pizzas in a very short time, ideal for a quick snack, but also for setting up a birthday party buffet.
The water and flour 1 dough, thanks to the addition of a good extra virgin olive oil, is very soft and manageable; the dressing instead, consisting of mozzarella and tomato sauce, is the one most loved by children, which, of course, you can also vary by adding, for example, oregano or pitted olives.
Once cooked, our yeast-free pizzas will remain as fragrant as freshly baked for several hours and can also be served both hot and at room temperature.
- 250 1 grams of flour
- 50 gr of extra virgin olive oil
- 165 grams of water
- 5 gr of salt
- mozzarella to taste
- tomato sauce to taste
- 1 round cookie cutter 6 cm
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
for 28 yeast-free pizzas
How to prepare yeast-free pizzas: procedure
- To put the flour in a large bowl, add the water and salt and start kneading,
- to merge also the oil and continue to work the mixture until you get a smooth and non-sticky dough,
- transfer it on a sheet of parchment paper and roll it out with a rolling pin until you get a sheet of about three millimeters thick,
- with the cookie cutter make discs,
- put them in a baking tray lined with parchment paper, e
- season each disc with tomato sauce and mozzarella.
- Bake in a hot oven and bake at 180 ° for about half an hour or in any case until golden brown,
- cooking when finished, take it out of the oven and let it cool,
- when the yeast-free pizzas will be cold and you can serve them.
One more tip:
If the yeast-free pizzas are prepared well in advance, it is also possible to cook them without or with a little mozzarella and then add it only before heating them.
Others may also interest you:
- recipes for yeast-free bread and pizza
- do-it-yourself snack recipes
- recipes for buffets