Vegetable burgers of asparagus and carrots, the sage flavored recipe to make them easily at home
Asparagus and carrot burger, prescription all vegetable to prepare them at home without refined ingredients and preservatives. To be offered with peace of mind to the whole family, they are perfect to be served on the plate with a fresh seasonal side dish or even to fill sandwiches and sandwiches with homemade sauces.
these vegetable burgers flavored with sage, very simple to prepare, they are an excellent ploy for eating seasonal vegetables for children and they are perfect for making a cruelty free diet more harmonious; mixed with potatoes, asparagus and carrots, they have a delicate and captivating taste as well as a soft consistency even after cooking.
To compact the dough we used grated bread and lupine flour.
- 600 grams of potatoes
- 500 g of asparagus
- 300 gr of carrots
- 1 sage leaf
- 30 gr of breadcrumbs
- 30 g of lupine flour
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Salt to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
4 people to
How to prepare asparagus and carrot burgers: procedure
- lavare and clean the asparagus and peel the carrots,
- cut them coarsely and combine them in a pan, add the already washed savia and a drizzle of oil,
- to warm up just, then cover with water and cook over high heat, stirring often until consumed.
- Meantime boil the potatoes, when cooked, remove them from the water, peel them and mash them with a potato masher,
- with a robot from the kitchen, chop the cooked carrots and asparagus to form a puree,
- and unite it, in a large bowl, with mashed potatoes.
- To incorporate now the flour and breadcrumbs and salt and mix everything until all the ingredients are combined,
- With the hands moisten work a little of the mixture and form the burgers,
- put them in a dripping pan lined with parchment paper and previously greased with oil,
- sprinkle them on the surface with a drizzle of oil and bake in a hot oven at 200 ° for about forty minutes,
- cooking when finished, remove from the oven and serve still hot or cold.
You may also be interested in others
- vegetarian and vegan burger recipes
- recipes with asparagus
- recipes with carrots
- veg. main courses