The recipe for fake tuna sashimi made with watermelon is becoming popular on Tik Tok. Here is the complete recipe for tuna with watermelon.
The recipe for fake tuna sashimi made with watermelon is becoming popular on Tik Tok and Instagram. Here is the complete recipe for tuna with watermelon, the #watermelontuna
If you love the taste of tuna sashimi, but you don't like the idea of eating raw fish, you can't miss the innovative recipe Tik Tok. Yes, because user @ligier has found the perfect solution: create a fake tuna fromwatermelon, cheaper, easier, faster and a little more reliable.
A truly original recipe, with which to create a fake tuna sashimi really tasty. The recipe is very easy, because a simple marinade and an hour of cooking in the oven are enough; the result? You will not believe your eyes and your palate, because you will not even recognize the fruit.
The texture changes from crunchy to soft, smooth and almost silky. Watermelon takes on all the flavor of salty and spicy sauce, and the finished product can be enjoyed alone or combined with your own poke bowl. (Read also: How to choose ripe watermelons and melons)
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Eva | healthy vegan recipes (@vegaliciouslyeva)
How to make watermelon tuna
Making watermelon tuna is very simple, you just need a few ingredients and you can enjoy yours finto sashimi whenever you want, either on its own or added to other ingredients such as rice or grilled vegetables.
- 1/4 of a whole watermelon
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of white sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons of black sesame seeds
- Cut a watermelon into pieces about 2 inches in size.
- Combine the soy sauce, oils, and chili flakes in a bowl, then transfer to a large plastic bag.
- Add the watermelon and leave to marinate for 6 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Transfer the watermelon to a lined baking sheet and cook for 1 hour.
- Set the leftover marinade aside and combine the sesame seeds in a bowl.
- Pour the marinade over the baked watermelon and dip each piece in the sesame seed mixture, making sure to cover all sides.
Here is yours fake tuna sashimi it is ready to be tasted.
- Follow us on Telegram| Instagram |Facebook |TikTok |Youtube
Sul watermelon could it be interesting for you:
- Watermelon or watermelon? Differences and origins of the name. What is the correct term?
- Watermelon against cholesterol and heart disease
- Pickled watermelon peels: this is how the watermelon peel is "preserved"!
- Recycle watermelon: the ways of watermelon are endless
- Can Dogs Eat Watermelon? Is watermelon dangerous or is it good for them too?