Stuffed zucchini with asparagus, a tasty and easy to prepare vegetarian recipe
Stuffed courgettes with asparagus, a spring recipe tasty and delicious for a second vegetarian dish, good and appreciated even by the little ones.
Light and low in calories, this preparation soft inside, but firm and crunchy on the outside, can also be served as part of a buffet or an aperitif together with, for example, zucchini balls and broad bean falafel.
If you follow a cruelty free diet or you are lactose intolerant, you can replace the vegetable cheese with nutritional yeast flakes.
- 260 g of asparagus
- 1,2 kg of zucchini
- 60 gr of breadcrumbs
- 60 of vegetable parmesan
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Salt to taste
- Preparation Time: 50 minutes
- Cooking time: 40 minutes
- Rest time: -
- Dose: 4 people to
- difficulty: low
How to prepare stuffed zucchini with asparagus: procedure
- lavare the courgettes, trim them, cut them into three pieces and dig them internally, keeping the extracted pulp aside,
- wash and clean the asparagus,
- put in a large pan a clean clove of garlic, oil, zucchini pulp and asparagus,
- brown then cover with water, season with salt and cook by completely consuming the cooking water,
- cooking when finished, let it cool, put everything in a food processor and make a puree,
- amalgamarla with breadcrumbs and cheese e
- with this compound stuff the previously dug courgettes, sprinkle with more cheese and bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° and bake for about forty minutes,
- cooking when finished, remove from the oven and
- let it cool down before serving.
You may be interested in others: recipes and variations of stuffed zucchini recipes with zucchini recipes with asparagus other recipes of stuffed vegetables recipes for vegetarian main courses