How to make milk sandwiches. The step-by-step recipe to make them soft and fragrant using the surplus of sourdough and not very refined flours.How to make milk sandwiches. The recipe for making them soft and fragrant using the surplus of sourdough.
I soft milk rolls they are a soft and tasty side disho. Perfect for filling, soft sandwiches are the ideal solution for your meals away from home or for your cold buffets.
for preparation of soft sandwiches thesurplus of sourdough, are therefore also suitable for who it is intolerant to yeasts, and also were mixed with not very refined flours. The softness of the soft rolls is guaranteed by the addition of milk in the dough; whether you use cow's milk or vegetable milk does not matter, the result is guaranteed.
Soft buns are a great idea for snack at school break, for one alternative snack, or they can also accompany your main courses. Perfect therefore also for the shoe; soft buns are also suitable to be placed in a cold buffet, you can serve them as they are or you can stuff them for example with pate or grilled vegetables.
- 100 gr of surplus sourdough
- 100 gr cow or vegetable milk
- 5 gr sale
- 150 gr 1 cup flour
- 150 gr re-milled semolina
- 30 gr water
- 10 gr of extra virgin olive oil
- flax seed to taste (optional)
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
About 5 hours of leavening
for 4 people
How to prepare i panini al latte morbidi:
- To melt the surplus of mother yeast in the water.
- Leek the flours in a bowl, pour the water with the yeast and the milk and start kneading.
- Continuing to mix also incorporate the oil, the salt and finally also the flax seeds.
- Split now the dough into pieces of equal weight, give it the shape of a ball and place them well spaced in a pan lined with parchment paper.
- Oil them on the surface with additional oil
- and leave them rise until they double their volume.
- Cook then in a hot oven at 180 ° for about twenty minutes or in any case until golden brown.
- Cooking when finished, remove from the oven and allow the soft rolls to cool on a wire rack.
How to store soft buns:
Once cold, the soft sandwiches can be frozen in special food bags, taking care to separate them from each other with food film.