Farifrittata di cabza, a tasty and easy-to-prepare second all-vegetable winter dish
Savoy cabbage fare, prescription to prepare an easy, quick and tasty all-vegetable second course based on chickpea flour. Valid alternative to the classic egg-based omelette; this dish is perfect for those who follow a cruelty free diet, for those who are celiac, allergic to egg proteins or for those who simply want to vary their diet.
Easy to prepare, the farifrittata it represents a tasty idea for the whole family's dinner, which can also be made in advance with fresh seasonal vegetables. We offer you the version with red cabbage, but it is also possible to use spinach, chicory or broccoli with the same procedure.
- 200 grams of chickpea flour
- 300 gr of red cabbage
- 1 small red onion
- 400 grams of water
- curcuma in the soil qb
- Salt to taste
- extra extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
4 people to
How to prepare the cabbage farifrittata: procedure
- To clean the cabbage, wash it and cut it finely, then peel the onion and cut it minutely.
- To put the flour in a bowl together with the turmeric and salt,
- deposit flush the water and at the same time mix with a whisk to form a smooth and lump-free batter,
- ed to incorporate then the previously prepared cabbage and onion.
- Lining a baking tray with parchment paper, grease it with an additional drizzle of oil and pour the mixture into it,
- bake and bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° for about forty minutes or in any case until golden brown,
- cooking when finished, take out and serve the cabbage farifrittata still hot or at room temperature.
How to preserve the cabbage farifrittata:
The cabbage farifrittata can be stored in the refrigerator for a couple of days as long as it is placed in special airtight containers.
You may also be interested in other recipes for farifrittata or other recipes with cabbage or other quick second courses