Stuffed roll, the recipe to prepare it at home with unrefined and lactose-free ingredients
Nutella Roll homemade, one prescription quick and easy to prepare a soft dessert based on cookie dough (biscuit dough) perfect for a snack, to accompany coffee at the end of a meal or to enrich the dessert buffet at a birthday party. If you don't like nutella or homemade hazelnut cream, you can also fill the roll with jams, marmalades or creams of your choice.
The preparation of the Nutella roll is very simple, requires a short cooking and a rest of a few hours in the refrigerator; the dough of the biscuit dough is lactose-free but lends itself well to the addition of aromas such as lemon juice or cinnamon or even any liqueurs. In this recipe it is enriched with a little rum and garnished with del coconut dried in flakes
- 4 medium-sized eggs
- 100 gr of type 1 flour
- 120 gr of brown sugar
- 8 gr of baking powder
- 10 ml of rum
- ground cinnamon to taste
- dried coconut flakes to taste
- homemade nutella to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
8 people to
How to prepare the homemade nutella roll: procedure
- Shell the eggs in a bowl, beat them with a whisk and add the sugar,
- after add it to the eggs, add the flour,
- and to follow also add the rum and cinnamon,
- continue to whip and finally incorporate the yeast.
- Lining the oven tray with parchment paper and pour the dough into it, taking care to level it with a spatula,
- cook in a hot oven at 180 ° for fifteen minutes,
- meantime put a new sheet of parchment paper sprinkled with additional sugar on the work surface,
- cooking once the biscuit dough is taken out of the oven and being careful not to burn it, turn it over on the sheet sprinkled with sugar (in this way the biscuit dough will be on the sugar and on the surface you will see the baking paper sheet),
- remove Gently the parchment paper from the cake and cut off any irregular sides thus giving it a very precise rectangular shape,
- sprinkle with homemade nutella and coconut,
- Than we starting from the shorter side, roll up the cake on itself,
- wrap it up tightly tightened in a new sheet of parchment paper and let it rest in the refrigerator for at least four / five hours,
- passed which you can slice it, let it cool a little and serve it.
How to store the homemade nutella roll:
The Nutella roll can be stored in the refrigerator for about two days as long as it is covered with cling film.