Risotto with mushrooms and pomegranate, here is a delicious recipe to prepare a first course all autumn, colorful and tasty gluten-free and completely vegetable, therefore also suitable for celiacs and vegans.
Vegetable broth, champignon mushrooms and strictly local pomegranate are the ingredients of this risotto; to avoid the use of ingredients of animal origin, at the end of cooking we whipped the rice with extra virgin olive oil, if you do not follow a vegan diet you can replace it with self-produced clarified butter
- 500 gr of mushroom mushrooms
- 1 large pomegranate
- 1 onion
- 1 L of vegetable broth
- 400 gr of rice
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
for 4 people
How to prepare risotto with mushrooms and pomegranate: procedure
- To clean the mushrooms and slice them, peel the onion and chop it finely,
- divide the pomegranate in two parts, one of which must be larger than the other, squeeze the largest part with a juicer and shell the remaining part.
- To put oil and onion in a thick-bottomed pan e
- when this will start to brown add the mushrooms, brown them and add the rice,
- toast it and deglaze with the pomegranate juice,
- Than we cover with the hot broth and cook, stirring often and adding more broth if necessary.
- When the rice is almost cooked add the pomegranate grains, stir in the oil or, if you like, with the butter,
- Than we plate up and serve hot.
You may also be interested in others:
- risotto recipes
- mushroom risotto recipes
- autumn first courses recipes
- recipes with pomegranate
- recipes with mushrooms