Pumpkin muffins, the recipe to prepare them without butter and with the addition of chocolate chips
I Pumpkin muffin I'm a prescription quick and easy to prepare soft single-portion desserts made even more delicious by the addition of dark chocolate in the dough. Suitable for breakfast and as a snack, these autumn sweets are also perfect for Halloween party.
The recipe we propose for pumpkin muffins is without the butter (replaced with sunflower oil), but the softness and fragrance are still guaranteed.
- 230 gr of pumpkin already cleaned
- 150 grams of re-milled semolina flour
- 100 gr of brown sugar
- 8 gr of baking powder
- 50 grams of sunflower oil
- 40 grams of dark chocolate
- 1 medium-sized egg
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
6 people to
How to make pumpkin muffins: procedure
- Leek the pulp of the pumpkin and the chocolate in a food processor and finely chop them until you get a puree.
- Mix in a large bowl the flour, sugar and yeast e
- in another bowl shell the egg and beat it with a wooden spoon together with the oil,
- to incorporate also pumpkin and chocolate puree,
- Than we combine the liquid ingredients with the buckets
- ed amalgamarli Between them.
- To fill with the dough the paper cups for three / quarters of their capacity,
- and cook in a hot oven at 180 ° for about twenty / twenty-five minutes.
- Cooking when finished, remove from the oven immediately and place the pumpkin muffins on a wire rack to cool.
How to store pumpkin muffins:
Pumpkin muffins will retain their fragrance for three / four days if stored in special airtight containers.
You may be interested in other pumpkin recipes or other muffin recipes