Farifrittata with peppers, the recipe to prepare it also in convenient single portions
Mini-fare with peppers, prescription of a second vegetable dish colorful and tasty. To be served both hot and lukewarm with a good seasonal side dish, it is an excellent alternative to the classic egg-based recipe.
Perfect for anyone who follows one vegan diet, is also suitable for who it is intolerant or allergic to eggs. Based on chickpea flour and water, it can be enriched with spices or aromatic herbs such as turmeric or basil.
Farifrittata with peppers can be served in convenient single portions, using classic muffin molds, or it can be prepared in a single mold like the classic farifrittata.
- 150 grams of chickpea flour
- 300 grams of water
- 200 gr of peppers already cleaned
- Salt to taste
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- 6 cups or muffin mold
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- Cooking time: 35 minutes
- Rest time: -
- Dose: 6 people to
- difficulty: low
How to prepare the farifrittata with peppers: procedure
- To cut the peppers in small pieces,
- put the flour in a large bowl,
- deposit water flush and mix at the same time with a whisk to dissolve the flour,
- to incorporate then also the peppers and salt.
- Grease the cups and pour the dough into them,
- bake in a hot oven and bake at 180 ° for about thirty-five minutes,
- cooking when finished, remove from the oven and gently unmold,
- Than we Serve and serve immediately.
You may also be interested in others:
- recipes with peppers
- farifrittate recipes
- recipes with chickpea flour
- vegan main courses