Kamut fettuccine with mushroom sauce, the step-by-step recipe to prepare them at home with organic and seasonal products
Kamut® fettuccine with mushroom sauce, here she is prescription for a tasty and satiating first course of the season, suitable for the whole family. The fresh homemade pasta guarantees the authenticity and flavors of the past, thanks also to the organic ingredients used.
- 400 gr of Coop green vivi kamut flour
- 4 green live organic eggs Coop
- 250 gr of funghi
- 1 bottle of Coop green live tomato puree
- 1 glass of water
- 1 golden onion
- Salt to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
4 people to
How to prepare Kamut® fettuccine with mushroom sauce: procedure
- Sever the roots from the mushrooms and sprinkle them with a brush to remove any earth residues, then slice them,
- to peel the onion, slice it coarsely and combine it with the oil and mushrooms in a large pot,
- brown for a few minutes and add the tomato pulp and water, season with salt and cook until the sauce shrinks.
- Meantime combine the flour and the shelled eggs in a bowl, or if you prefer, arrange the flour on a pastry board and place the eggs in the center,
- iniziare mix them with a fork and then start kneading by hand,
- place now the mixture and any flour not yet incorporated on a pastry board and
- knead until the egg pasta is no longer sticky.
- Flour the work surface with additional flour and roll it out with a rolling pin to obtain a sheet of about one millimeter thick,
- flour on the surface and roll the dough on itself,
- slice it now obtaining some rolls of dough about five millimeters wide and unroll them thus avoiding the dough from sticking.
- Cook the kamut fettuccine in abundant salted boiling water and, when cooked, stir in the previously cooked mushroom sauce.
- To serve Kamut fettuccine with mushroom sauce while still hot.