Taccole, here is the recipe to prepare them in a pan in a simple and fast way. A nutritious and complete vegetarian second course if accompanied by good homemade bread.
Le snow peas in the pan are a vegetarian main course tasty and quick to prepare. This prescription, in addition to delighting us with its flavor, it guarantees our body high values of nutritional properties without jeopardizing the line. In fact, jackdaws are rich in Vitamins e mineral salts, they are also satiating e they contain very few calories. They are therefore also perfect for those trying to maintain a low calorie diet. From the pleasant flavor, this spring vegetables it goes perfectly with the flavor of other seasonal vegetables. The jackdaws in the pan are therefore a spring dish to be prepared in a short time even when returning from work.
The jackdaws in the pan will surely have a great success among the diners; with their pleasant cooking sauce, the "scarpetta" will be a must, so we advise you to serve them with good casareccio bread. In the latter case, the combination of cereals makes it a complete dish even from protein point of view.
- 500 gr of snow peas
- 300 gr of cherry tomatoes
- 125 gr of pitted black olives
- 1 medium-sized golden onion
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Salt to taste
- water to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
for 3 people
Procedure for pan-fried snow peas:
- To peel the onion and chop it coarsely.
- lavare the tomatoes, cut them in half and place them in a large pot together with the oil and onion.
- lavare the snow peas, cut off the ends and cut them into small pieces.
- Drain off the olives and add them together with the snow peas to the pan containing the tomatoes and onions.
- Brown stirring often, then add the water until the ingredients are half covered, season with salt and cook, adding more water if necessary.
- Cooking when finished, serve the snow peas in a pan both hot and lukewarm.
How to store snow peas in a pan:
The snow peas can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the fridge