Honey biscuits without butter, a quick and easy recipe to prepare delicious tea biscuits covered with chocolate and chopped hazelnuts.
I honey biscuits without butter I'm a prescription quick and easy to prepare delicious tea biscuits covered with chocolate e chopped hazelnuts.
To be prepared with not very refined ingredients, these honey tea biscuits they do not contain butter and therefore they are also suitable for those who are allergic or intolerant to milk and its derivatives. The decoration based on dark chocolate and chopped hazelnuts can also be modified according to your personal tastes by using other types of dried fruit.
- 2 medium-sized eggs
- 300 gr of type 1 flour
- 110 gr of brown sugar
- 80 grams of sunflower oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 20 gr of honey
- 80 grams of dark chocolate
- About 80 gr of chopped hazelnuts
- 1 additional teaspoon of sunflower oil
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
6 people to
- Leek flour and salt in a large bowl,
- shell then the eggs and add them to the flour,
- deposit also oil and honey and start kneading,
- when the ingredients will be a little amalgamated, transfer the mixture onto a pastry board and continue to knead until they are completely compact,
- flour then the work surface with additional flour and roll out the freshly prepared shortcrust pastry with a rolling pin,
- cut biscuits with a pastry ring, with a round mold or even with a glass, e
- put them in a pan lined with parchment paper,
- cook then in a hot oven at 200 ° for about twenty minutes or in any case until completely golden,
- churn out immediately and let them cool on a wire rack.
- When the biscuits will be cold break up the chocolate and put it in a bowl together with the teaspoon of oil to melt it in a bain-marie (then place the bowl containing the chocolate on a pan full of cold water, put it on the stove and with the heat of the water in boiling the chocolate will melt),
- making be careful not to burn yourself, dip half the biscuit in melted chocolate e
- to follow immediately pass it in the chopped hazelnuts,
- lay down decorated biscuits on a sheet of silver paper and wait for the chocolate to solidify again.
- When the chocolate has hardened, the oil and honey tea biscuits can be served.
Cooling the biscuits on a wire rack is an important step, if left in the hot pan these, with the heat of the same, would continue to cook thus becoming too hard.
Honey biscuits without butter will keep their fragrance for two / three days as long as they are placed in special airtight containers.
You may be interested in other butter-free cookie recipes