Baked stuffed potatoes with agretti, the recipe for preparing delicious "baked potatoes" at home, a perfect vegetarian second course for the whole family.
Baked stuffed potatoes with agretti, prescription to prepare delicious "baked potatoes" at home, a second vegetarian dish perfect for the whole family. With a well-balanced flavor, this seasonal recipe is certainly an alternative and captivating way to serve vegetables on the table.
Dish of Anglo-Saxon origin very popular at the beginning of the twentieth century, it has nowadays become the healthy alternative to classic street food. Stuffed potatoes, also known as jacket potatoes, are also widespread in Greece and other states and the fillings vary according to the area of preparation. The feature that unites the different variants is the cooking of the potatoes with the peel; whether they are cooked in a wood oven, on the grill or in common household ovens, they must never be peeled.
Our baked potatoes, after being cooked and emptied, were stuffed with a stuffing based on potatoes, agretti and stracchino. To be served hot or even lukewarm, stuffed potatoes can also be offered as a side dish. If you follow a cruelty free diet, you can replace the stracchino with a rice-based vegetable cheese.
- 250 gr of sour cream
- 1,3 Kg of potatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- 100 gr of soft cheese
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Salt to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
4 people to
How to prepare the stuffed potatoes with agretti: process
- Wash and clean the agretti, put them in a pan with the oil and add the peeled garlic clove,
brown just then cover with water, season with salt and cook, stirring occasionally until the cooking water is completely dry,
- cooking when finished, turn off, remove the garlic and let it cool.
- Meantime wash and dry the potatoes to remove any soil residues,
- lining a dripping pan with parchment paper and place the potatoes inside it, which should possibly be of the same size,
- and cook them in a hot oven at 200 ° in ventilated mode for about thirty minutes or in any case until they are easily skewered with a skewer toothpick,
- cooking when finished, take them out of the oven and let them cool slightly,
- Than we cut them in half lengthwise, hollow them out with a teaspoon and collect the extracted part in a bowl
- one time empty all the potatoes, mix the agretti, stracchino and potatoes previously extracted in a bowl.
- Stuff the potato shells with the mixture just prepared and put them under the grill for a few minutes,
then remove from the oven
- and serve even now.
Others may also interest you:
- Stuffed Potato Recipes
- Delicious recipes with potatoes
- Recipes with agretti
- Stuffed vegetable recipes
- Baked Potato Recipes