Avocado sauce, the all-vegetable recipe to prepare it
Avocado sauce, a delicious all-vegetable alternative to the classic mayonnaise. Perfect for enriching salads and vegetable burgers, this one raw recipe it's really simple and easy to prepare.
To make a perfect avocado sauce you need to choose a very ripe fruit, to be seasoned with garlic, with the turmeric and with some good extra virgin olive oil. From delicate but tantalizing flavor, the avocado sauce will surely win you over at the first taste.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 small piece of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
4 people to
How to make avocado sauce: procedure
- To peel the avocado, remove the stone and cut it into small pieces,
- to peel the garlic and put it in a food processor together with the avocado, turmeric, salt and oil e
- mix all forming a puree.
- The sauce of avocado can be used immediately.
How to store avocado salsa:
The avocado sauce can be stored in special airtight containers and placed in the refrigerator for a couple of days; however, it is preferable to consume it immediately because the next day it will change its color darkening a little and will slightly change its flavor.
You may also be interested in the guacamole sauce recipe and other DIY sauce recipes