We can derive the greatest benefits from Yoga only if we practice it consistently. The ideal would be to practice Yoga every day. However, not everyone manages to keep a daily practice because they claim they don't have the time to do it.
We can derive the greatest benefits from Yoga only if we practice it consistently. The ideal would be practicing Yoga every day. However, not everyone manages to keep a daily practice because they claim they don't have the time to do it.
If we really want it, however, we can succeed in find a solution to practice Yoga every day and, after all, you don't need to have so much time available to be able to maintain a constant practice that is energizing or relaxing.
Practicing Yoga every day or in any case with great consistency means respect one of our main duties: take care of ourselves, our health and our well-being.
By now we should all know very well that exercising every day is essential for staying fit and healthy. 30 minutes of physical activity or walking per day are the minimum to be respected according to experts.
Read also: WALKING: 10 REASONS TO DO IT AT LEAST 30 MINUTES A DAY
However, not everyone has the opportunity to leave the house to go for a run every day or to go to the gym (also for a matter of costs). Here then is that Yoga comes to our aid from this point of view because we can decide to follow Yoga lessons once or twice a week and then continue the practice every day comfortably at home always keeping in mind the suggestions of our teacher.
Read also: YOGA AND MEDITATION EVERY DAY LEAVE THE DOCTOR OF TORNO: CONFIRMATION IN A NEW STUDIO
To start maintaining a steady routine for Yoga you can decide to devote 20-30 minutes a day to practice. Then, when you notice the great benefits, you may even be able to insert 2 daily practices dedicated to Yoga, from 20 to 30 minutes eachfor example once in the morning upon waking and once in the evening before going to sleep.
Here are some helpful tips for find time to dedicate to Yoga:
Read also: GREETING TO THE SUN: 10 REASONS TO PRACTICE IT EVERY MORNING
- Wake up 20-30 minutes early and practice Yoga before breakfast
- Practice Yoga before dinner
- Dedicate yourself to the practice of Yoga before going to sleep by choosing relaxing exercises
- Take a Yoga class one or two evenings a week
- Attend a Yoga class during your lunch break
- Otherwise, find a free and quiet moment in your days and try to maintain consistency
I reasons and benefits for practicing Yoga every day they are soon said. Experts agree that Yoga and meditation are practices that are easily adaptable to everyone's needs, from a physical, emotional and health point of view.
Read also: YOGA: HERE'S HOW IT TRANSFORMS BODY AND MIND FROM THE FIRST LESSON ONWARDS
- Yoga gives us energy when we need it most
- It is useful for promoting relaxation
- It helps us to counteract insomnia
- It is one of the secrets to staying healthy for a long time
- Promotes longevity
- Prevents and fights depression
- It helps us breathe better
- Makes the body more flexible
- Calm the mind
- It is beneficial for the nervous and hormonal system
- It works all the muscles
- Promotes circulation
- Helps get the lymphatic system in motion
- It allows us to learn more about our bodies and ours emotions
- It allows us to do physical activity consistently
- The practice is adaptable to any type of need
- It is a cure-all for those suffering from backache, with the right exercises
- We can also practice Yoga in the office
- Yoga promotes concentration, memory and productivity
- It is an important tool for personal growth, to improve the relationship with ourselves and with others
Yoga and meditation improve our life from the first lesson onwards with their extraordinary benefits. What are you waiting for?