A perfect breakfast? It is Buddha's awakening, an instant breakfast, which is prepared in just a minute. A mix of healthy, tasty and nutritious ingredients, rich in Omega-3, vitamins, minerals and fibers,Don't store avocado like this: it's dangerous
We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. But a few mistakes are enough to compromise the health of our organism until the evening. So what are the rules for a perfect breakfast?
Healthy eating is a backbone of our health; more and more people and health professionals support this belief. According to some estimates, we eat during the course of our life up to 60 tons of food, a huge amount that we divide between about 3 meals a day, plus snacks. So why is breakfast considered the most important meal of all?
Breakfast: why is it the most important meal?
The first reason concerns the order in which we eat: breakfast is the first meal of the day. We also call it breakfast and it is the first meal after hours of rest. During sleep, our digestive system, as well as the rest of the body, regenerate. This process depletes our energy reserves, so breakfast represents a full tank of essential fuel to be able to face a new day.
But breakfast is the most important meal for another reason as well. The functioning of our body changes during the hours of the day and night, as confirmed by research on the mechanisms that regulate the biological clock, awarded with the Nobel Prize for Medicine 2017. The early hours of the morning are the best time to get most of the nutrients in. A recent study also says it, according to which a large breakfast can even make you lose weight!
Certainly, however, we cannot binge on biscuits and croissants. So what to eat for breakfast to get the most benefits? Find out if you are having the right breakfast by checking these 10 rules for a healthy and nutritious breakfast.
10 rules for a perfect breakfast
- Don't be in a hurry: take the time to prepare breakfast and eat it in peace. Our body does not appreciate the meals consumed in a hurry. You don't have time to make a healthy breakfast? Choose a practical but healthy product!
- Avoid sugar: we are obviously talking about the infamous white sugar, a real poison for our health. You can replace it with coconut sugar, the best substitute for refined sugar, good, healthy and nutritious.
- Don't go overboard with carbohydrates: cookies, croissants, bread and cakes have become part of our habits, but although they are delicious, they are not good for your health. Choose only Whole grains, preferably organic and activated, or soaked to make them germinate.
- Better gluten free: always talking about cereals, choose gluten free ones, such as buckwheat or oats, easy to digest and very nutritious.
- Protein: A breakfast of coffee, milk and biscuits does not allow your body to function at its best. Proteins are also needed, even better if they are vegetable. The vegan proteins they are less toxic to the liver, but they can provide all the amino acids you need.
- Coffee or no coffee, this is the dilemma: without demonizing this drink with its inimitable aroma, it would be better to avoid it for breakfast. You can treat yourself to it a few hours later, in the middle of the morning. But for breakfast, opt for a coffee substituteit is healthy and nutritious like Macaccino, choose a caffeine-free drink that can energize you without fidgeting or causing anxiety.
- Vitamins and minerals: as soon as you wake up our body is like a dry car. To turn it on we need to fill up with vitamins, minerals and micronutrients such as antioxidants and essential fatty acids such as Omega-3. Flaxseeds and Chia seeds are the best natural plant sources of these good fats!
- Milk? Avoid it: difficult to metabolize, it could weigh down your digestion and the whole day. Choose a vegetable milk for your hot drink, or try a hot Matcha.
- Family breakfast! Starting the day together with loved ones is essential for the health of body and mind. This is confirmed by a study published in the scientific journal Obesity Research and Clinical Practice, according to which eating alone could increase the risk of obesityà, cholesterol and metabolic syndrome.
- Taste and color! The breakfast must first of all be good and - why not - also beautiful to look at. A healthy breakfast is at the same time tasty and nutritious: must satisfy both the eye and the palate.
Ideal breakfast: how to follow all the rules?
It may seem impossible: removing the coffee, eliminating cookies, milk and having a calm breakfast are frightening rules. But it's simpler than you might think. There is one healthy breakfast, easy and quick to prepare, nutritious and tasty at the same time?
Luckily yes: it's called Buddha's Awakening, and it has all the characteristics of a perfect breakfast. It's a instant breakfast, which is prepared in just a minute, mixing it with a little vegetable milk, a yogurt, a fresh fruit juice or water, hot or cold.
Awakening of Buddha: healthy and tasty breakfast
The Awakening of Buddha is a mix of healthy, tasty and nutritious ingredients, rich in Omega-3, vitamins, minerals and fiber, with the right proportion of carbohydrates and vitamins. It's a 100% organic, gluten-free vegan breakfast, raw, lactose-free, refined sugar, palm oil, preservatives, dyes or GMOs.
A breakfast in 7 different flavors, for a different healthy breakfast every day of the week. The Awakening of Buddha satiates and feeds until lunch, without making you feel the pangs of hunger in the middle of the morning, without blood sugar spikes and drops. Not only that, it is also extremely versatile: it can also be used to prepare cakes, desserts, pralines and energy bars.
You can prepare your Buddha bowl in a minute, perhaps after drinking a glass of water, lemon and ginger, or a shot of Wheatgrass. Decorate it with Goji Berries and chopped banana, or add a crunchy touch with Raw Cocoa Nuggets. In the summer, Buddha's Awakening is ideal as a base for gods fresh fruit smoothies, while in winter you can prepare hot and tasty porridges!
If you want to learn more about the benefits of ginger and Goji berries, read also:
GINGER: WHAT HAPPENS TO THE BODY BY TAKING IT EVERY DAY
GOJI BERRIES: WHAT HAPPENS TO THE BODY BY TAKING THEM EVERY DAY
PS To maximize the benefits of a healthy breakfast like this, try to do at least 15 minutes of activityto physics like Yoga, a run or a walk!