Prostate cancer is one of the most aggressive and common for men. Let's find out the symptoms to watch out forDon't store avocado like this: it's dangerous
Prostate cancer is one of the most aggressive and common for men. Let's find out the symptoms to watch out for
Il prostate cancer it is the second most common cancer for men, after skin cancer. However, many people are unaware of what its symptoms are, not least because this disease is silent and does not show itself until it has progressed. Urine, however, can give a lot of clues about overall health as well how often you go to the bathroom it can be an indicator; in fact, if you urinate very frequently, even in the middle of the night, it could be a cause for concern.
Getting up at night, or nocturia, with an urgent need to go to the bathroom to urinate, according to one study it could be a wake-up call to your prostate health. In fact, nocturia could be a sign of a growing tumor putting pressure on the urethra, the tube that carries urine from the bladder, according to the research team.
So, if you notice that you need to pee often, especially in the middle of the night, you should go to the doctor for a more thorough checkup.
According to Prostate Cancer UK, the people at risk of prostate cancer are:
- who is over 50 years old
- who has a family case of prostate cancer
- individuals of color
What are the symptoms of prostate cancer?
In addition to peeing more frequently, especially during the night, i common symptoms of prostate cancer I'm:
- difficulty starting to urinate or emptying your bladder
- a weak stream
- feel that your bladder has not emptied properly
- urine dripping after you finish urinating
- sudden urge to urinate, sometimes you may lose urine before going to the bathroom.
Other symptoms could be:
- back pain, hip pain or pain in the pelvis
- problems getting or maintaining an erection
- blood in the urine or semen
- unexplained weight loss.
Follow us on Telegram | Instagram | Facebook | TikTok | Youtube
Could it be interesting for you:
- Prostate: 20 symptoms not to be underestimated
- Tumors: new mechanism discovered that starves cancer cells and makes them more sensitive to treatment
- Liver cancer: common symptoms not to be underestimated that can be a warning sign
- Breast Cancer: How Learning To Knead Bread Could Save Your Life
- Skin Cancer: If you have a suspicious mole, this simple method will help you figure out if you need to worry