How to prepare risotto pasta with onions in a short time. An inexpensive, healthy and not at all obvious recipe, also appreciated by children. Pasta risotto with onions is a good pasta dish to be prepared in a very short time without sacrificing taste and authenticity. This is a good spring dish, which will make us taste the Borettane onions at their best.
risotto pasta with onions cover
How to prepare the risotto pasta with onions in a short time. An inexpensive, healthy and not at all obvious recipe, also appreciated by children.
La risotto pasta with onions it is a good dish of pasta to be prepared in a very short time without sacrificing taste and authenticity. A good spring dish this, which will make us enjoy the best Borettane onions.
The peculiarity of this pasta lies in its cooking method, in fact the pasta is cooked together with the sauce, just like with risottos; in this way the pasta will absorb the flavor of the sauces and will therefore be even tastier. This method in addition to ensuring greater taste, it also allows us to economically save thus avoiding turning on two burners for the preparation of a single dish.
La risotto pasta with onions it's a light first course and of sure success, to prepare it you can also use up the leftovers of the various packs of pasta that have been lying in the pantry for some time; the result of the dish will not be compressed, on the contrary it will make this dish even more delicious.
The flavor of this dish is very pleasant and sweet and it is therefore suitable for the whole family.
- 500 gr cipolle Borettane
- 400 gr pasta
- 30 gr tomato concentrate
- Salt to taste
- extra virgin olive oil qb
- water to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
for 4 people
How to prepare risotto pasta with onions:
- To peel onions and coarsely chop them.
- Ask them in a large pan together with a drizzle of oil and let them just brown.
- Add then the pasta ed water to cover,
- lead to the boil, add the tomato paste and carefully add the salt.
- Mix often and cook for the time required by the pasta used and add more water if necessary.
- When the pasta will be cooked the cooking water must have been used up and the sauce will be well attached to the pasta.
- Serve and serve immediately.
If you like the recipes with onions, read also:
- BAKED STUFFED ONIONS
- ONION SOUP
- THE BEST VARIETIES OF ONIONS
- ONIONS, HOW TO PEEL THEM WITHOUT CRYING