New recall for a supplement contaminated by ethylene oxide, the Carboglik by Farmac-Zabban produced in Acquaviva (San Marino)Don't store avocado like this: it's dangerous
We are once again talking about a recall concerning a supplement, withdrawn from the market and reported by the Ministry of Health for the presence of the dangerous ethylene oxide inside it.
The Ministry of Health has reported the recall of the food supplement Carboglik of Farmac-Zabban, sold in boxes of 30 coated tablets (36 grams total weight) and produced for Farmac-Zabban Spa by the company Aquaviva Srl in the Acquaviva plant (Republic of San Marino) in via Biagio di Santolino 11.
Affected by the alert is only one lotto: the number 210203 with minimum conservation term (Tmc) 31/03/2024.
The problem once again lies in: "values beyond the allowed threshold of ethylene oxide " in this case in the ingredient Fabenol (Phaseolus vulgaris Bean Extract).
If you have purchased this product, do not consume it but return it immediately to the point of sale for a refund.
Follow us on Telegram |Instagram | Facebook | TikTok |Youtube
Source: Ministry of Health
Read all of our articles on food warnings and ethylene oxide contamination:
- Contamination by ethylene oxide: withdrawn from pharmacies this food supplement
- Ethylene oxide: the recall is triggered for this food supplement based on Vitamin C and Zinc
- Coop recalls several batches of this food supplement for ethylene oxide
- Contaminated Granarolo butter: withdrawn from supermarkets due to allergen risk
- Pesticide in vegetable drinks: after ice cream, new recall for ethylene oxide
- More ethylene oxide in ice cream: dozens of batches of Nuii, Milka and Smarties withdrawn
- Ethylene oxide: Coop recalls Benesì gluten-free rusks