Esselunga recalled 3 ready-to-eat foods due to the presence of glass fragments. These are burritos, tacos and half rigatoni all'amatricianaDon't store avocado like this: it's dangerous
Esselunga has published an alert on its website regarding some food products. These are Burritos, Mezzi rigatoni all'amatriciana and Tacos that may contain glass fragments inside and therefore must not be consumed.
The recall in this case concerns 3 Esselunga brand products and the food alert was also published on the website of the Ministry of Health.
Specifically, the products (with relative lots and minimum shelf life) to be returned immediately to the point of sale are:
- Tacos Esselunga (pack of 240 gr): batch produced 08/10/2021 and 09/10/2021. Minimum storage term: 13 and 14/10/2021
- Mezzi rigatoni all'amatriciana Esselunga (350 gr package): batch produced 09/10/2021. Minimum conservation term on 14/10/2021
- Esselunga Burritos (246gr package): batch produced 09/10/2021. Minimum conservation term on 14/10/2021.
An internal control revealed a possible presence of glass fragments in these foods which were immediately removed from the market. Consumers who bought them can return them to any Esselunga branch.
Read all of our articles on food alerts.
Follow us on Telegram | Instagram | Facebook | TikTok | Youtube
- Preparations for vegetable broth: different batches recalled due to the presence of undeclared allergens
- Avalanche of recalls for vegetable drinks with ethylene oxide, all batches not to be consumed