Don't store avocado like this: it's dangerous
Recalls continue for products which, even in our country, are contaminated by ethylene oxide. Among these there are two batches of Benesì Coop gluten-free rusks.
Just today we told you about some packaged ice creams withdrawn from the European market due to the possible presence of ethylene oxide.
Read also: More ethylene oxide in ice cream: dozens of batches of Nuii, Milka and Smarties withdrawn
Among the references, however, there is also that of two lots of Benesì biscuits sold in packs of 250 g.
As stated in the note issued by Coop through its website, the reason for the recall is as follows: "Contains ethylene oxide higher than the legal limit in an ingredient ".
These are the lots:
Lot 1077 - Expiration 18/11/2021
Lot 1082 - Expiration 23/11/2021
EAN identification code 8001120937308
These products have been sold in some unspecified Coop stores but have already been withdrawn from sale. However, we pay attention if we have purchased this product and check the lot. If it matches those reported, it must be returned to the store for a refund.
- Follow us on Telegram|Instagram | Facebook | TikTok |Youtube
For the latest warnings related to the presence of ethylene oxide, read:
- Still organic gomasio withdrawn from the market due to the ethylene oxide free
- Again ethylene oxide: two Naturasì products withdrawn due to the presence of the dangerous pesticide
- Organic sesame seeds contaminated with ethylene oxide, another recall
- Ice cream, sesame, spices and coffee: ethylene oxide is everywhere and the situation is getting worse
- Still ethylene oxide, Coop withdraws cherry tart