Another 6 lots of the food supplement Emacrit withdrawn due to the presence of ethylene oxide in the finished productDon't store avocado like this: it's dangerous
New withdrawal involving ethylene oxide, found once again in a dietary supplement. This is the Emacrit in sachets, an iron and vitamin supplement of which 6 lots have been withdrawn in addition to the previous 5 already mentioned for the same reason.
In July, the Ministry of Health had published on its website the recalls relating to 6 batches of Emacrit, a food supplement in sachets produced by Pharma Line Srl in the plant in via Sombreno 11, in Almè (province of Bergamo).
The reasons stated "presence of ethylene oxide in the finished product".
Now another 5 batches have been recalled as the presence of the toxic substance, banned for years by the European Union, was found again. Specifically, these are the 120 gram sachets of the following lots:
- SG19010 (minimum conservation term 31/10/2021)
- SG19011 (minimum conservation term 31/10/2021)
- SG19012 (minimum conservation term 31/10/2021)
- SG19013 (minimum conservation term 31/10/2021)
- SG20021 (minimum conservation term 28/02/2022)
- SG20002 (minimum conservation term 28/02/2022)
Follow us on Telegram |Instagram | Facebook | TikTok |Youtube
Source: Ministry of Health
- Ethylene Oxide, high levels of the pesticide also found in these moringa-based supplements
- New supplement withdrawn due to the presence of ethylene oxide