Courgette meatballs, the ginger-flavored recipe to prepare a tasty vegetarian second course with a delicate, fresh and slightly spicy flavor.
Aubergine Meatballs, prescription flavored with ginger to prepare a tasty vegetarian main course with a delicate, fresh and slightly spicy flavor. Also to be served cold, they can be accompanied by homemade sauces or a fresh salad. Quick and easy to prepare, they can also be baked in the oven and are perfect for letting children eat vegetables with taste.
Rich in water and low in fat, zucchini can be eaten both raw and cooked and by virtue of this we decided to prepare our meatballs using a raw zucchini cream; in this way we have speeded up the execution of the recipe and we have also reduced the dispersion of the nutritional properties of the green spring vegetables.
Fresh ginger and garlic flavor ours vegetarian meatballs very delicately giving the palate a note of freshness; if you don't like these flavors or just want to experiment with new flavors, you can replace these aromas with other condiments such as chives and mint.
- 600 gr of courgettes
- 1 clove of garlic
- 10 gr of fresh ginger
- 20 gr of vegetable grain
- 170 grams of breadcrumbs
- 1 medium egg
- Salt to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
4 people to
- lavare and trim the courgettes, cut them into pieces, put them in a food processor and chop them until you get a velvety and homogeneous cream,
- to clean garlic and ginger, add them to the cream and continue to chop,
- transfer the mixture in a large bowl and add the salt, the cheese and the egg, and the breadcrumbs a little at a time just enough to obtain a firm, mouldable compound that holds its shape,
- With the hands wet now form meatballs and place them in a baking tray lined with parchment paper,
- cook them in a hot oven at 200 ° for ten minutes, then lower to 180 ° and cook for another twenty-five minutes or until golden brown.
- Cooking when finished, remove from the oven and allow to cool before serving.
Others may also interest you:
- recipes with zucchini
- vegetable meatball recipes
- meatball recipes for children
- recipes with a touch of ginger
- recipes for vegetarian main courses