Water cake, the recipe to prepare the famous cake without butter, eggs and milk with not very refined ingredients and in an even lighter version because without any added fat. Soft and tasty vegan dessert, it is perfect for breakfast in the morning but it is also suitable for serving as a snack.
Water cake, prescription to prepare the famous cake without butter, eggs and milk with not very refined ingredients and in an even lighter version because without any added fat. Dolce vegan soft and tasty, it is perfect for breakfast in the morning but is also suitable for serving as a snack.
Although our water cake is prepared without eggs and without animal or vegetable fats, it is soft and remains fragrant for two / three days. According to your personal tastes, you can change its aroma by replacing star anise with vanilla seeds or organic citrus peel.
Ingredients & necessities
- 100 gr of potato starch
- 50 grams of corn starch
- 150 1 grams of flour
- 330 grams of warm water
- 200 gr of brown sugar
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- star anise to taste
- oil and flour to taste for the mold
- cake mold of 22
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
for 6 people
How to prepare the water cake: procedure
- To put water in a saucepan with anise, bring to a boil, then turn off the heat and allow to cool,
- put sugar in a bowl, remove the anise from the water and pour it into the bowl,
- mix with a whisk thus dissolving the sugar,
- Than we slowly incorporate the flour, starch, starch and yeast, taking care to sift them,
- lubrication and flour the mold,
- deposit inside the dough e
- cook in a hot oven at 180 ° for about forty-five / fifty minutes (after the first half hour of cooking it will be possible to do the toothpick test),
- a when cooked, remove from the oven, gently unmold e
- far cool the cake in water on a wire rack,
- se if you like you can serve it sprinkled with icing sugar on the surface.
How to store the water cake:
The water cake can be stored in special airtight containers for about three days.
You may also be interested in others:
- egg-free dessert recipes
- vegan dessert recipes
- dessert recipes without butter