Grilled zucchini rolls, the recipe to prepare them with homemade pistachio grains
Vegetarian grilled zucchini rolls, prescription to prepare a homemade finger food fresh and tasty flavored with chopped pistachios. Versatile and effective dish, it is perfect for an aperitif, as an appetizer, second course or to entice the little ones of the house to eat vegetables.
The courgettes should be grilled for a very short time in order to remain firm, but at the same time flexible, as well as not to disperse the nutritional properties too much; the fresh cheese filling is enriched with one instead homemade chopped pistachios.
Assembling the grilled zucchini rolls is child's play and to prevent them from unrolling they will have to be blocked with chive and these, in addition to embellishing the dish, also give it a strong flavor.
- 4 zucchini
- 180 gr of spreadable cheese
- 40 grams of shelled salted pistachios
- chives to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
4 people to
How to prepare grilled zucchini rolls: procedure
- lavare and trim the courgettes, cut them into thin slices lengthwise and grill them for a short time on both sides, then put them to cool.
- Meantime grind the pistachios in a mortar and mix them with the cheese.
- Stuff each slice of zucchini with a little of the mixture, then roll it up on itself and stop it with a thread of knotted chives and continue like this until you finish the ingredients.
- Once ready, the grilled zucchini rolls can be served immediately or placed in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
How to store grilled zucchini rolls:
If they are left over, it is possible to keep the grilled zucchini rolls in the refrigerator in airtight containers and consume them within the next day.
Others may also interest you:
recipes with zucchini
recipes of vegetarian rolls