Amaranth meatballs, the recipe to prepare them tasty and crunchy
Amaranth meatballs, prescription to prepare a second dish rich in taste. Entirely vegetable dish to be served with a seasonal side dish, it is also suitable for celiacs because gluten free. To be served both hot and at room temperature, these vegan meatballs everyone will like them both for their taste and for their double consistency, crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside.
Rich in vitamins, mineral salts and fibers, amaranth meatballs are also perfect for those who keep their figure under control: they are, in fact, a low fat. The amaranth meatballs can also be prepared well in advance.
- 150 gr of amaranth
- 250 grams of potatoes
- 10 gr of ginger
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Salt to taste
- breadcrumbs to taste (gluten free for celiacs)
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
4 people to
How to prepare amaranth meatballs: procedure
- Toast in a pot the amaranth with a drizzle of oil, then cover with water and cook until consumed, stirring often,
- meantime boil the potatoes, peel them when cooked and mash them with a fork,
- to merge potatoes and amaranth in a bowl,
- regular of salt,
- add also grated ginger,
- and incorporate finally a little breadcrumbs to make the mixture a little less moist.
- formation then some meatballs and pass them in breadcrumbs,
- lay down the meatballs in a baking tray lined with parchment paper, sprinkle them with oil on the surface e
- cook in a hot oven at 180 ° for about ten minutes or in any case until golden brown.
- Cooking last churn out e
- to serve amaranth meatballs both hot and at room temperature.
You might be interested in others as well recipes with amaranth or other recipes of vegetable meatballs and meatballs for children