The tiramisu in a jar is a quick and easy recipe to prepare a spoon dessert in convenient and original single portions; sweet spread throughout our peninsula is perfect to be served at the end of a meal together with coffee or to indulge in a special cuddle at snack time.
To be prepared strictly with organic eggs, the tiramisu in a jar has a creamy and velvety texture that we are sure will win you over at the first taste.
Ingredients for six 200ml jars
- 120 gr of organic egg yolks
- 90 gr of brown sugar
- 500 grams of mascarpone
- 320 grams of dry biscuits
- About 240 grams of coffee
- unsweetened cocoa powder to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
3 / 4 hours
6 people to
How to prepare tiramisu in a jar: procedure
- Leek the egg yolks in a large bowl together with the sugar and whisk them with a whisk for ten minutes,
- to merge then the mascarpone and work again with the whisk for a very short time to mix them together (it is recommended not to work the mascarpone with the whipped egg yolks for a long time otherwise it will go crazy)
- soak now a biscuit in the coffee e
- put it on at the bottom of the jar,
- to follow add the freshly prepared cream;
- continue layering biscuits and cream, taking care to cover the surface layer with the cream,
- sprinkle on the surface with cocoa
- and put away in the refrigerator for at least three / four hours before serving.
The number of layers to compose in the jar or how many biscuits to insert for each layer is absolutely subjective, the quantities of biscuits used in the recipe are therefore indicative.You may also be interested in other jar cake recipes or other versions of tiramisu or other variations of vegan tiramisu Follow your Telegram | Instagram | Facebook | TikTok | Youtube