According to recent research, too much of this beloved drink can immediately affect the heart rhythmDon't store avocado like this: it's dangerous
According to recent research, too much of this beloved drink can immediately affect the heart rhythm
Il coffee it is one of the most loved and consumed drinks in the world. It gives you the energy and the charge you need, especially in the morning; however, it has been shown to have a negative effect on the body. According to a recent one searchIndeed, avid coffee drinkers may have irregular heartbeats.
The study observed 100 volunteers with an average of 38 years. When participants drank more than one cup of coffee, readings from the ECG devices they wore, which monitor heart rhythm, recorded double or one 54% increase in premature ventricular contractions coming from the lower chambers of the heart.
Coffee acts as a stimulant, and caffeine can have short-term effects on the heart, which can include both increased blood pressure and increasing palpitations. Chronic use of caffeine may slightly increase blood pressure, but if consumption is moderate there are no long-term adverse effects on cardiovascular health; therefore, the key is not to overdo it and drink coffee in moderation.
Follow us on Telegram | Instagram | Facebook | TikTok | Youtube
Sul coffee could it be interesting for you:
- Coffee: What happens to your kidneys if you take at least one cup a day, the main effect just discovered
- If you have gout, this is the best drink to reduce the risk of uric acid build-up
- What happens to your body when you drink coffee on an empty stomach
- Caffeine: The major newly discovered side effect on vitamin D absorption
- Coffee: the 10 symptoms of excessive caffeine consumption and how to understand what the threshold is not to be exceeded