If you want to lose weight, you need to pay attention not only to nutrition, but also to drinks. Here are some drinks to avoidDon't store avocado like this: it's dangerous
If you want to lose weight, you need to pay attention not only to your diet, but also to the drinks you consume. Here are some drinks to absolutely avoid if we want to get back in shape.
If we want to lose a few pounds, it is important first consult a dietician or to a nutritionist and follow a balanced and healthy diet and practice physical activity regularly. In addition to this, we must pay particular attention to drinks which, due to the hidden sugars they contain, can nullify the positive effects of the diet. Let's see some unsuspected drinks that hide sugars that prevent us from getting back in shape as we would like:
- Isotonic drinks designed to replenish the mineral salts lost during sports. It seems incredible yet these brightly colored drinks, despite being low in calories, are rich in hidden sugars that can nullify not only the effects of the diet, but also those of the workout just ended. Better to take a nice bottle of water to the gym or to the park (not too cold, otherwise you risk falling ill if you are very sweaty) to rehydrate and a banana to naturally fill up with lost mineral salts.
- Fruit juices. Often eaten lightly, for breakfast or as a snack between meals, considered a natural substitute for fresh fruit, fruit juices are instead very rich in artificial sugars and therefore not recommended in the case of a slimming diet. Better a homemade orange juice (unsweetened!) Or a fruit and vegetable centrifuge.
- Carbonated drinks. Perhaps the least 'unexpected' when following a diet: they are tasty and inviting, but they are also real 'calorie bombs' that contain not only artificial sugars, but also dyes and preservatives in large quantities. Soft drinks should always be avoided, not just while dieting, because they have serious side effects on our health, as this research also demonstrates.
Follow us on Telegram | Instagram | Facebook | TikTok | Youtube
We also recommend:
- It is enough to drink a fizzy drink to exceed the sugar limit that we should take in one day
- Too much sugar in baby fruit juices, better to make them at home
- Packaged fruit juices: Not good for the heart